- Improvement providing users the option to set whether or not Alternate Deliveries and/ or Notification Deliveries are sent to clients if the primary delivery fails.
- Update to delivery overrides to hide retry settings in Client Groups. The only retry settings that apply are at the group default delivery.
- After-Automation Script Functionality
- Improvement for XML/JSON Ping Post deliveries which dictates the expected schema type based on the content type set in the delivery settings of the Post delivery method.
- Fixed an issue that caused Client Group override delivery methods to save to the client when editing from the Send Information screen.
- Scheduled routine back-end maintenance.