Figure 1. Client Settings.
This section allows you to turn on specific settings for clients inside of your LeadExec account.
These Settings include:
- Apply Groups as Criteria - this allows you to create exclusive deliveries with in client groups. If this is enabled into a specific client group it will be treated as exclusive to that client in the group and will move to the next group.
- Allow Confirm Price - this setting allows the ability for the API to return back a price after the lead has been delivered. This price would override the price on the delivery account.
- Show Live Call Toggle - this setting allows you to toggle the live call functionality for each client directly from the client list
- Export Passwords From List - this option allows the ability to include passwords to the client portal from the client list
- Disable Access to Portal for Inactive Users - this setting will lock out any clients that are currently set as inactive from logging into the client portal.
- Expire Portal Email Link - this setting will cause the email link to the client portal that is sent out in email deliveries after the specified number of days.
- Delivery Force ID Mapping - this setting sets which client field should be used when mapping a force id passed in with the post.
- Notification email - this allows you to customize the default email notification sent to clients with a link directly to the client portal.