To create a pivot grid to show leads by hour:
- Navigate to any of the 3 screens: Search Leads, Maximizer, or Client Distribution. This example will show how to add this report from the Search Leads screen.
Figure 1. Search Leads screen
- Click on "Pivot" to open the pivot grid screen.
Figure 2. Navigating to Pivot Grid screen
- Set the field to Date Added, and Add the field as a column.
- Select the interval to be done by hour.
Figure 3. Setting the Field and Interval
- Set the field to UID.
- Add field and Select Data Item
- Set the calculation to Count.
- Your pivot grid will now show you (in military time) the amount of leads you received per hour.
Figure 4. Leads received per hour
- Set the field back to Date Added and add 1 more column field set to day, to split up the report on a per day per hour basis.
Figure 5. Leads received per hour