Within LeadExec there are many different reporting options to choose from. You can view all your report under the reports tab. Each tab correlates to a specific sections of the system.
Figure 1. Reporting options.
- Distribution - will show reports for distribution, revenue breakdown, delivery breakdown, and more.
- Leads - this will show you reports based on your 3 screens. Maximizer, Search Leads, Client Distribution
- Client - Will show you client list, as well as order summaries for payments and invoices
- LeadSources - this will show you your lead source list, revenue breakdown, revenue share breakdown, pings, as well as utilize the import file manager
- Analytics - will allow you to click on a specific analytic profile to view specific results
- Phone Calls- will allow you to view daily breakdown, distributions received, details and revenue of IVR calls
- Grading/Verification - will run reporting on call verifications and lead grading
- User - displays login information of a user. IE how long they where logged in.
- Custom Reports - Reports built by ClickPoint Software specifically for your account. This may incur a charge to build.