Client Groups can be used to group existing clients in your system to control delivery. With client groups you can:
- Send leads to clients while having only one method.
- Assign multiple clients to a single delivery method.
To begin setting client groups, Select Clients.
Next, Select Client Groups.
Navigating a Client Group Setup
Inside your Client Group you can assign:
- Default Delivery – This will be the main delivery method your clients use when assigned to a client group. This is set up like a normal client Delivery. (Please refer to Setting Up Client Delivery for more details)
- Force Delivery – This will force the delivery of a lead and will over ride the default delivery (Please refer to Setting Up Client Delivery for more details)
- Delivery Overrides – These can be assigned to Override the Default Delivery to a client if certain criteria is met
- Customize Company News – Allows you to customize the news section for clients in this group (Reset Company News Will clear out existing Company News)
Setting Up Delivery Overrides
To set up and override, Click on the green add button. This will populate a normal delivery method setup. You can now add criteria.
Adding Criteria to Overrides
To add criteria to an override delivery, click on the criteria settings tab.
This will populate a screen for you to select criteria.
To add criteria, click on the add button.
Select the lead field you want to run criteria on, input the value and click OK.