To setup a distribution list, click on Settings. From the settings tab, click on Distribution Lists. Click on New list.
Distribution List Details
- List Details – This is where you assign a description for your distribution list. Items of note that must be set here as well
- LeadType – Select the lead type that this list will apply for.
- LeadField – What field will this list be using for criteria
- Default Client – Should this only be assigned to 1 client
- Status – Enabled or Disabled
- Link Field
- Value – Should there be a default Value
- Add, Remove, Import, Export – use these to do any of the following actions. If you are importing a file, make sure that it is in a .xls format.
Distribution List Assignments
Distribution lists allow LeadExec to assign your clients quickly to specific criteria fields. To Setup a distribution list:
- Open your client from the client list.
- Select Options and Reports.
- Click View List Assignments.
Note: when clicked, a drop down will appear asking you to choose the distribution list this client should be tied to.
From the Distribution list assignments you will be able to do the following:
- Create New Assignment – Will manually add an assignment to the list.
- Remove Assignment – Will remove a value from the list
- Import Assignments Refresh – allows you to import an assignment, such as zip codes via a .xls file
- Export List – Will allow you to export the current assignment for future reference.