Enabling TCPA will require you to configure your lead type to work with TCPA as well as enable TCPA on your campaign.
To enable TCPA on your lead type:
- Click on Settings
- Click TCPA Options
- Select Yes Under the Enable TCPA Information Screens option
Select the lead type that you wish to configure with TCPA and click Configure. This will place a green check in place of the configure button letting you know it is set up.
To enable TCPA on your Campaign:
- Click on Lead Sources
- Select the Lead Source you will be enabling TCPA under and click Modify Campaigns
- Select the Campaign that you will be enabling TCPA under and click Modify
- Click on Quality/TCPA Options
- If you have set TCPA consent text you wish to have populate on your form you can paste it into the TCPA Form Consent Text field. If you leave this field blank it will default to the following text "I agree to be contacted on the number supplied using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to purchase services and that I may revoke this permission at any time"
- Turn on TCPA Mobile Check by selecting Yes - this feature is a requirement to use the TCPA system and does have a fee of XXXXXX.
- Turn on Locate IP by selecting Yes - This feature will locate the lead via their IP Address. This feature does have a fee of XXXXXX.
Once you have these options enabled and set up you can run the TCPA Check List to make sure everything is set up correctly!
To run the checklist:
- Click Lead Sources
- Select the Lead Source you have enabled TCPA on and click Modify Campaigns
- Highlight the Campaign you enabled TCPA on and Click TCPA Checklist